The NDMCA Foundation was established to fund educational scholarships and to further the understanding and image of the North Dakota trucking industry. The Foundation is governed by a board of trustees.
The work of the NDMCA Foundation reflects the mission to support and complement the efforts of the North Dakota Motor Carriers Association. We are dedicated to making a valuable impact on the critical work of the association.
The NDMCA Foundation focuses on three important goals.
- Create a Bigger Scholarship Program, which supports careers in transportation
- Invest in Meaningful Research for North Dakota's Trucking Industry
- Create an Effective, Ongoing Image Campaign for North Dakota's Trucking Industry
Every individual that donates $250 - $499 and company that donates $1,000 - $2,499 for the Founders Club will be recognized for their contribution on a Donor Wall at the NDMCA Office as well as in Rolling Along, or they can remain anonymous if they wish.
Every individual that donates $500 or more and company that donates $2,500 or more will become a Founders Captain and recognized for their contribution on a Donor Wall at the NDMCA Office as well as in Rolling Along, or they can remain anonymous if they wish.
Donar companies or individuals who wish to give a larger gift to establish a named scholarship or for some other purpose should contact NDMCA at 701-223-2700.
NDMCA Foundation Scholarship
The North Dakota Motor Carriers Association has a proud tradition of helping to further the educational goals of students who work for a member company, whose parent works for a member company or who is sponsored by a member company. Funds are raised through our Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament to support this great program.
Students who apply have a chance to compete for one of five $1,000.00 scholarships. Recipients are featured in our quarterly magazine, Rolling Along.
- Previous recipients of the NDMCA Academic Scholarship are not eligible.
- Applicants must be graduating high school seniors enrolled in a full-time undergraduate course of study, be a current undergraduate student enrolled at an accredited two-year or four-year college or be enrolled in an accredited truck driving school.
- Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen.
Priority will go to students who are planning to work in the trucking industry in North Dakota.
Application will be available again in 2021
P.O. Box 874
Bismarck, ND 58502-0874
The NDMCA Foundation is a 501c3 charitable organization, donations are tax-deductible and can qualify for the ND Charitable Giving Tax Deduction.